Main contents

☆主なコンテンツ
1、新着論文 2、論文概説 3、コラム 4、本のレビュー 5、雑記(PC・研究関連)
6、気になった一文集(日本語English) 7、日記(日本語English) おまけTwilog

2016年2月20日土曜日

To the next coring site

We finished describing all cores recovered from the first site, Natal Valley. We are now preparing for site reports. Presentation of all sub-group finished yesterday.

The ship are heading south for the second site, Agluhas Plateau, which is the southernmost site of this expedition.

We hope continuous pelagic sediment are recovered from the next site, which will change periodically between subtropical (e.g., forams and cocoliths) and subpolar lithologies (e.g., diatoms).
It means sedimentologist group will be very busy describing cores.

--------

I go to the gym at least once every two days. My favorites are running machine and weight lifting.

Sometimes I keep my dinner wrapped, and ate them after training.

At the moment , I keep my body style.